Should I?

Postado em: outubro 29, 2010 por Marcio Carvalho em

I should go to sleep.
I should let all the things that I`m feeling now behind and just forget you.
I should try this other road.
I should change my beliefs.
I should forget all the people that make me feel as I am the least important person alive.
I should try to feel less unconfortable around people I don't know.
I should spear more with my friends. The real ones, I mean.
I should not let this need for attention fill up all the remaining hours of my day.
I should not believe in anyone that says that love dies.
I should look at the moon all the nights.
I should make another tatoo.
I should hold you tight before you go.
I should say that I love you.
I should never let you go.
I should love you like there's no tomorrow.

Because in the end all the things that matter are the ones we should have done.